Archive | November 2011
Our next clinic will take place this Friday (11/11) & Saturday (11/12) at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC! We can’t wait to see everyone there. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- We are still in need of volunteers! Please click here to sign up.
- If you cannot volunteer, please help us by spreading the word.
- The clinic is set to run from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. However, the closing time on Saturday may vary.
- Patients: in order to guarantee that receive care, please arrive as early as possible. Some patients will get in line the night before clinic dates. This is the best way to ensure that you get seen. If you cannot get in line the night before, make sure to be at the clinic very early the next morning.
- Volunteers: If you are helping setup the clinic on Thursday, you may wear shorts and casual clothing, but you must wear closed-toe shoes. NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS. If you are volunteering at the clinic Friday and/or Saturday, you must also wear closed-toe shoes AND long pants. This is for your safety. We will not accept any volunteers who don’t follow these guidelines (and we hate that!).
Thanks everyone! We are so excited for this clinic!